side tables by TAF for karimoku | photo©Dimitrios Tsatsas, Stylepark
just read the article on stylepark about the color trend in this year’s salone del mobile in milan (read the full article here), the combination of bright neon vs. pale pastel is no doubt the very IT choice right now. and actually this combination is no stranger to street-style lovers.
well, neon and pastel, they used to be my least favorite combination for outfits (white, black, gray please!). but since when, i’ve helplessly fell in love with this color palate, from runways to homewares… some examples:
1. alex top by OTTE
2. bluebird skinny by rag and bone
3. lighthouse by norman copenhagen
4. stripe pillow by louise roe
5. kitchen towel by HAY, designed by sholten&baijings
6. tolix AC chair
7. nude pumps by christian louboutin
what is your version of neon-and-pastel?